LT | EN | RU
A Priori UAB
M. Počobuto g. 4C
LT-10228 Vilnius
Tel./fax +370 5 2460669
Mob. tel. +370 698 22953
"A PRIORI" JSC - supplier for beer, beverage and food industry
A Priori Joint Stock Company was established in 1998. We continue our activities specializing in the field of food industry equipment, machinery, material sales.
90% of our clients are producers of beer, beverage, milk, vegetable oil, liquid food products. The rest 10% - other food and non-food industry.

Together with our partners in Lithuania and abroad, we do:
  • project data analyze,
  • consulting,
  • supply of material,
  • sell new and used equipment,
  • organize transport, mounting and start up of the machinery,
  • maintenance service and after sales.

We are active selecting:
  • beverage process machinery ,brewhouses; mini and midi breweries, pub-breweries,
  • equipment for milk products bottling, packing, secondary packaging (fresh milk products, butter, yogurt, cream, etc.)
  • PET bottles manufacturing,
  • filling machines for glass, PET bottles, jars, cans,
  • labeling machines,
  • product packaging and palletizing,
  • KEG cleaning/filling machines, complete lines with multi-functional robot,
  • secondary packaging machines for ready products (shrinking film, carton-board, multipacks, etc.),
  • KeyKeg - special one way barrel - 20l, 30l KEGs - for beer, cider, wine, other beverages,
  • KeyKeg filling and producing machines,
  • Hygiene solutions - cleaning, desinfecting programs, material and devices.

Our partners are:
In Latvia, Germany, Austria, Holland, France, Italy, Spain.

We are present:
In Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus.

In the latter countries we represent foreign suppliers:
Having exclusive agent‘s rights,
or free-choice supplier cooperation

Copyright © 2008 "A PRIORI" UAB